Have you joined the Pokémon Go craze? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Use this page as your guide for all things Pokémon Go in Lawrence.
- The Lawrence Visitors Center (402 N. 2nd St) is a Gym! Make sure to grab the brand new Unmistakably Lawrence Visitors Guide while you’re there!
PiKAWchu Showdown between the City of Topeka and the City of Lawrence.
- Trainer Specials – Rudy’s Pizzeria – Re-energize with $2.00 pizza slices & $1.00 cans of beer between 3:30 PM and 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday. Golducks, Evees and Slowpokes spotted inside!
- Pokemon Go Happy Hour – Tokyo Sushi Bar – Lures daily from 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM. 10% additional discount. Come with 5 customers and lures will be set.
- 20% Discount – KU Bookstore – Catch a Pokémon in the store, snap a pic, show the cashier to get 20% off one item.
- $5 off or $3 off – Sandwich Bowl – Show us your team spirit! Team Mystic will receive $5 off and Team Valor and Team Instinct get $3 off! Minimum of $15.00.
- Lures and free samples – Mana Bar – We will be promoting the game with regular lures on Mana and the Courthouse so stop by and enjoy the extra action.
- $3.99 6″ Subs – Yellow Sub – $3.99 6inch subs for anyone who comes in playing the game. There is a pokestop out front that can be interacted with in the store and will be lured consistently.
- Connect with local trainers in this Facebook Group or on this Facebook Page.
- Join the conversation in this LFKGO Reddit thread.
- Find Pokéstops and Gyms on this Google Map.
- Post your Pokémon Go pics on Instagram & Twitter. Use the hashtag #UnmistakablyLawrence to share your pics in our Pokémon Go photo gallery…